Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Busy weekend

Sorry I have not been wrote in a couple of days, Life has been busy.  Luke's school had Holiday Happenings on Friday and we were busy most of the day Saturday.  We also had a date night with my older sister and her husband on Saturday.

On Sunday we had a church potluck and had to meet with the elders to become members of the church, that went good and the potluck was fun.  We are becoming members on January 13, 2013 and Joshua is getting baptized.  This week started out busy and it has been just go go go.  I hope it slows down a little, but with Christmas getting closer I suppose it will only get busier.

My new niece Olivia was born yesterday, so today we went to see her and of course she is so cute.

I came home tonight to my wonderful and rambunctious boys.  They were so happy to see me.  My mother in law told me when I came to pick up Caleb and Joshua that Caleb told her when she asked if he needed to go to the potty that I was coming soon so he would wait until I got there...too funny.

I hope that everyone had a great couple of days and if not that the next few days would make up for it.

Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment