Thursday, December 6, 2012

Raising 3 boys

How can three children, or actually 2 be so different, I do not know what kind of personality Joshua is going to have being that he is only 5 months old.  They can both be so kind hearted and loving and the next moment, driving this momma nuts. 

I believe that Caleb is what you call a strong willed child.  Neither one listens but Caleb seems to almost laugh at you when you tell him no.  How do you discipline a child that thinks you are funny and ignores what you are saying to him.  Tonight's challenge was putting them to bed, no mind you I just found out that I have Strep Throat today, so I am not feeling the best.  They both were whining because they want a drink and I am thinking that I need a bubble bath and my feet rubbed.  They are all finally asleep for the time being and I think that after I finish this blog I am going to go lay down and rest.

Luke has truly been trying my patience lately, but I guess that all day kindergarten does that to him.  He wants so bad to be the best and keep moving up levels in the word ring.  I try to tell him that it takes time, but when he is whining and almost throwing a two year old temper tantrum I give up. 

If anyone has any ideas please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment